Guías | 168 págs.
From Phuket's cosmopolitan beaches to Ranong's cheroot-smoking Burmese and Satun's Muslim townsfolk, Thailand's Andaman coast is a cultural kaleidoscope connecting Burma and Malaysia along a thin strip of pristine beaches and islands. Visit world-famous diving sites, explore untouched rainforest or enjoy the hedonistic nightlife on Patong Beach. Footprint Focus Andaman Coast covers all the main sights plus many destinations off the beaten track.
· Essentials section with useful advice on getting to and around the region.
· Comprehensive, up-to-date listings of where is best to eat, sleep and party.
· Where to go diving, kayaking, or elephant riding!
· Detailed maps for important towns and cities.
· Slim enough to fit in your pocket.
Packed with information on all the main attractions as well as detailed information on how to escape the crowd, Footprint Focus Andaman Coast will help you make the most of your trip without weighing you down.
The content of the Footprintfocus Andaman Coast guide has been extracted from Footprint's Thailand Handbook.