Bangalore & Karnataka
Guías | 144 págs.
Crane your neck to see the towering temples of Hampi, stay up late to experience Bangalore's frenzied nightlife and feel the cool spray from the highest waterfall in India, Jog Falls. Karnakata is home to high-tech metropolises, ancient Hindu temples, ornate Islamic palaces, charming British boulevards and a vast countryside where time stands still for now, at least. Footprint Focus Karnata will take you from Karnataka's cultural wonders to its little-visited coastline, lush with river estuaries and mangrove swamps which rival Kerala's backwaters. This guide includes listings on the best places to eat and sleep, plus information on tours and activities.
· Essentials section with useful advice on getting to and around Karnataka.
· Comprehensive, up-to-date listings of where is best to eat, sleep and party.
· Includes information on tour operators and activites from fishing to yoga.
· Detailed maps for Bangalore and other key destinations.
· Slim enough to fit in your pocket.
With comprehensive coverage of all the main sights, plus information on activities to take you off the beaten path, Footprint Focus Karnataka is the ideal companion to this intriguing region of India.
The content of the Footprintfocus Karnataka guide has been extracted from Footprint's India Handbook.