Guías | 144 págs.
From the shores of Titicaca, the world's highest navigable lake, to the lost world of Noel Kempff Mercado National Park, following in the footsteps of dinosaurs, bandits and revolutionaries, there are not only tours and lodges but also endless opportunities for off-the-beaten-path exploration with great rest stops, cities and towns in between. Packed with all the information you need and none of the stuff that you don't, Footprintfocus Bolivia will help you get the best out of this beautiful and varied country. Features essential information on getting there and around plus fascinating insights into the history and culture of the country.
· Essentials section with useful advice on getting there and around
· Overview map of the country to help you get your bearings including highlights of what not to miss
· Comprehensive, up-to-date listings of where to eat, sleep and have fun
· Detailed street maps for La Paz and other key destinations
· Packed with advice from Latin America expert, Ben Box
· Slim enough to fit in your pocket
Loaded with advice and information, this concise Footprintfocus guide will help you get the most out of Bolivia without weighing you down.
The content of Footprintfocus Bolivia guide has been extracted from Footprint's South American Handbook.