Guías | 128 págs.
From the vast landscapes, oceanic rivers, quivering skies and labyrinthine backwaters to the colorful markets, lively contemporary music scene and bustling towns and cities, there is something undeniably magical about this region of Brazil. Footprintfocus Brazilian Amazon provides thoroughly researched information on this legendary destination. Features an Essentials section with practical advice on getting there and around, ensuring you can plan your trip easily.
· Written by Brazil expert Alex Robinson
· Essentials section with tips on getting there and around
· Includes information on Sao Paulo, the main point of entry for this fascinating region
· Detailed street maps for important towns and cities
· Slim enough to fit in your pocket
Loaded with advice and information, this concise Footprintfocus guide will help you get the most out of the Brazilian Amazon without weighing you down.
The content of the Footprintfocus Brazilian Amazon guide has been extracted from Footprint's Brazil Handbook.